Quote:

and when I can find someone that actually makes wheel lip molding that fit they'll go on.

Anyone else find it funny...this line coming from the guy who's striving to re-make more and more quality restoration parts?

Car looks great! with any luck, I'll get mine going here soon...the restoration that is. I'm a long way off from driving the car, even without the glass.

but, I could toss a milk crate in it, hook it up the to garden tractor, and "drive" my big block cuda at a breakneck speed of, slightly faster than walking speed, while my wife tows it from the house down to our new shop where I can spread out and get back to it!

(I say break neck speeds cause, even at walking speed...without brakes--you feel like you're flying!)

(Poured concrete Thursday, the guys are coming today to put the doors up, let it sit for a month or so, and then putting a nice epoxy floor down, and moving in, just in time to give up the attached 2 car garage to the wife so she can park inside again! it's amazing how much room a car, boxes of parts, and shop equipment can take!

**Photobucket sucks**