Quote:

Quote:

Wow, amazing how much you got done so quickly. I'd like to hear more about the car. Are you building it to the build sheet or making it the way you want it. Is this car yours or a customers? I look forward to making the trip from MI when I finish one of my cars.

The car is another Cuda I personally own that I'm building the way I want it.

Here are the specs on the car:
4-speed
shaker
billboards
391 rear gear
T/A steering box
Rally gauges
Console
B2 blue (71 only color I've never seen another Cuda that color)
Broadcast sheet and fender tag

Every part on the front suspension and rear end, including the springs are powder coated. And guess what? Even the bottom is painted just like I like it.

Allan, you're right, I've been dragging my feet on this build since it will take until next weekend to complete it and take that first drive. Total restoration time will come in at approx. 6 months from start to finish.

Well thanks for making those of us in multi year restos feel stupid .......heck if I got a couple bolts blasted clean and made a couple of UPS runs in 4.5 days I'd be doin' good.

Good for you for doing it like you want. I'd like to see that color in the sun, never heard of it.

Hobbies and associated message boards: 1970 Cuda 440+6 FE5 H6X9 4 SP> Moparts.com 1987 Grand National (422rwhp/566tq)> TurboBuick.com 2008 BMW 335 TT 6MT> E90Post.com 2008 Gary Fisher HiFi Plus 29er > MTBR.com 2008 German Shorthair Pointer > Shorthairs.net