Well? Been dragging my feet since the party. We finished welding up the exhaust Tuesday, pipes, mufflers and resonators from Dales Cuda Shop not welded. If you want your exhaust to fit perfect without any drama, hang it and weld it yourself. Had the front end aligned by my buddy that owns a tire shop across the street yesterday. Last thing to do is put the glass in which will allow me to finish the interior, a Saturday job. Looked out the office door this morning and got the itch to take the car for a ride so I ran down to Nick’s place (Compuflow) to show off the engine he did the machine work on, should have worn my goggles. I’ve never owned a small block but I can tell you they are a pleasure to drive, much more street able when you get older than a ground pounding big block. Gus, my 4-speed box shifts flawlessly, you did good thank you. Thx to Jules and Jim Ridge for the wiper motor, blower motor, starter and alternator. Also, special thx to Dave Walden for the correct complete sticker kit for the car, his anal retentiveness goes very well with mine. Can’t wait to get his date coded glass installed.

So, there you have it, number 5 for the stable and actively looking for a 4-speed AAR for the next project.

Michael C. Ross – Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

5372592-340-CUDA3.gif (234 downloads)