So Mike where is that chair you said you take naps in? Don't see it in the pic! Nice car by the way! Sorry I didn't make the trip to the party!

Corey
(Hartford's Best Paint and Body)
we bought those parts for that 68 charger

Quote:

This post is kind of a continuation of the B/E & A party post from the General Section. As always, it was a freaking blast!! The quality of people and cars that come here is amazing. My family and myself are very blessed and honored to be able to open our doors to all our MOPAR friends that come, my friend Dan Pausch come all the way from Vegas to be here. I could do this every weekend, no kidding.

Congratulations go out to Tommy for winning the car show with his stunning red 72 340 Duster, that’s two years in a row. Tommy, you have $500 on account here at B/E & A when you get started on that Coronet project you have.

I’m not going to single out everyone, but, special thanks goes out to Gian (John) for making the 5 hour trip down from Michigan in his amazing 71 383 triple black Challenger and breaking bread with my family at my home on Friday night and allowing me to keep his car in my shop until Sunday Morning.

Any way, we started the Cuda build Monday afternoon, starting from the body on a cradle and all the finished sheet metal scattered all over the shop floor. I wanted to see just how much of the assembly work could be finished before the party started Saturday morning. So here’s what we accomplished in a mere 4-1/2 days.

Contact Me about AMD Prices