Originally Posted by Mr PotatoHead
pittsburghracer what changed your views on these heads? You used to be 100 percent against them and really the castings have been the same for a long long time. There early cnc heads cut the guides way down but they stopped doing that.

Have you started to race weekly as on here you seemed to race a few times a year unless your getting out more which would be great or is weekly like two weeks in a row at times?

Back when pro comp owned the company I shied away from them. A forabodiesonly member shared his results then for the last three years over bought multiple set during the 40% off sale. I started porting heads after I stopped enjoying it years ago only doing my own. I doubled my porting prices up to 850.00 and I’m enjoying it again probably porting 15-20 sets of Smallblock Mopar Speedmaster heads. The only issue I’ve found so for was one intake guide was .003 over sized. These heads will easily support 600 plus horsepower. Their cnc program with only get you in the 280-285cfm area.

Ohh and I never really post about racing on this site anymore but attended five big money races last year and ran 15 races at those events alone. So yes I race more than most.

Last edited by pittsburghracer; 04/19/24 05:58 PM.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time