Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
Consumer cellular customer service is bad. Also, don't try bringing any phone from another company to start service with CC. It will work sometimes but the service is flawless once you purchase one of their phones. Strange how that works, huh?
Also you have to go to deal with CC mouth-breathers at your local Target if you don't want to deal with customer service by phone. Next time you are at Target, walk past the CC desk back in the electronics section and look at the line of folks with CC issues. Then, talk to a couple of them about their CC experiences. shout

twocents

Hedge, don't know what you are experiencing with CC, but WAAAAAAAAAAAY different than what I have experienced. When you call customer service, you talk with someone in the USA, not someone in the Phillipines with chickens running around inside their shack (yes - I have heard this before too). I started out at $34.00/mo. for 5GB of data, then needed to go to the 10GB plan - I was using my hotspot for internet when I travel. That bumped me up to $44.00. When I had Verizon, it was costing me $80.00/mo. & kept creeping up every few months. CC has been the same cost for about 6 years now. Also, no BS charges - mystery charges on my bills. Each monthly bill is consistent. AND, I get less dropped calls than with Verizon.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified