How much are guys over 65 paying for Medicare?

I'm 61. Paying for wife and 24yo son. Our Blue Cross (actually the crappy version - Blue CARE) Bronze plan with $16,000 deductible just when from $1487/mth to $1653/mth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus we put $200/mth in an HSA. I have to make $30,000/yr GROSS just to pay for insurance we never get to use. Basically a VERY EXPENSIVE catastrophic plan. How is this model sustainable?

A few year backs I told my buddy that owned the 50 person company I used to work at that I heard some of employees grumbling that they hadn't seen a raise in a while. He barked at me "HEALTH INSURANCE WENT UP 15%. TELL THATS THIER RAISE!". Most mortals don't relaize thier pay is affected by these REDICULOUS increases.

My new plan, goto ER and never pay. My daughter is a PA at an ER and said the vast majority of the people that come in "abuse" the system and aren't paying. Said she, "I rarely see someone like you or mom" meaning only going to ER for an EMERGENCY and paying our way. That mentality is stupid and old fashioned now.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets