I sold my old S/P 1970 Cuda two years ago next April or May to a racer in TX. He resold it last year to another racer in Canada. It was a 1970 Cuda chrome Moly tube chassis car that ran a best of 8.86 at 150.+ MPH with me in it at Woodburn 3 yrs. ago, 5.50 at 125.+ MPG in the 1/8 mile at Madras the year I sold it. It weighed 2850 Lbs. with me in it race ready on E85 and would repeat within .003 from 1st to last run all day long on the local pump E85 up.
I bought a 1973 Duster Bracket car from a guy in Phoenix, AZ that never race it, he thought it shruggy He siad it would run mid 13.s in the 1/4 mile which should make it perfect for me to use to teach my youngest granddaughter ( 24YRs. Old) who is married with no kids, drag racing, if she and her husband can drive a drag car at the track and learn to get good at bracket racing luck.
I'm putting my 1965 Dart heads up no prep car on hold until later this spring to have Forest finish the chassis, wheelie bars, headers, mount the motor and tranny and rear spoiler so I can focus on taking a good hard look at the new bracket car to make sure it is safe and ready to race to help teach them, my granddaughter and her husband, drag racing at both ends of the tracks and how to get good at that luck
Time to either send a carb out to have it converted to E85 or buy a new E85 carb for the Duster: confused: shruggy Decisions, decisions wrench grin
I think if the Duster has any kind of a decent 360 SB in it, it should run faster than mid 13s, maybe high 11s to mid 11s work shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 01/03/24 03:04 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)