Made 125 passes last year. The most I've ever made in the Belvedere since it was first on the track in 2013. Bracket raced, ran Stock S/S events, N/SS. and Open Comp. For the better part of the year the car was very good. The driver not so much. I switched glasses towards the second half and was much better. The .500 pro tree in Open Comp is a on going learning curve. On the practice tree I'm fine, at the track not so good. N/SS we struggled some as well. Deciding on 9.00 or 9.25 index. The weather has to be pretty decent to run 9.00. We tried new ways along with weight to slow down to 9.25. Running roughly 150 lbs with 27 total timing works in some weather. Not great all the time though. Currently rethinling that. To do it all with weight we need to be capable of adding 250 lbs. Did manage two finals, both wins. Along with four semi-finals. Currently adding a larger alternator. The entire motor plate layout needs to be changed to fit. So as soon as the turbo Duster is finished that will be next. Also appears to have a trans leak so that will be addressed. Thinking about the possibility of adding a trans brake for Open Comp and brackets. Looking forward to Great Lakes stk S/S, Buckeye stk S/S, NSS bash, Milan Open Comp, some NMCA and what ever Mopar events pop up.
Doug

Last edited by dvw; 01/03/24 02:06 PM.