I don't have a ton of upgrade and racing plans for the year. Have some minor things I want to do to the car before Sick Summer in June, hoping to average 11.5x and spray it at each track this year instead of just running on motor. Also need to install the tailpipes + TTI exhaust, fix a pinion seal leak, replace the tailshaft bushing in the trans, and I may also swap over to manual brakes. I have the pedal assembly but need to track down a manual pushrod.

Depending on the tracks I am thinking about doing Drag Week this year as well. I will probably apply to Roadkill Nights again. Beyond that, I don't do any real t&t nights or have any other race plans. There are some local daily driver type races at Milan but my rear tires are too big for the class and don't want to put small tires on it for just one series.

Have started collecting parts to build a mild-ish 540 to replace the 440 currently in the Fury but I don't expect it will be done this year. Still need machinework, custom pistons and most of the valvetrain.

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118