Yes - I didn’t make it to the track in 2023 either. Late ‘22 I got my Plymouth to the track and ran a few 12 second passes with the clutch slipping on the launch. I went a best of 12.56 @ 113 with a very soft 1.79 60 and some very SLOW shifts.

Since the clutch wasn’t too happy launching and I had a TA 3600 conveter I built a torqueflite a couple months ago and put it in. I want to see what it will do with the Torqueflite, hoping and think it should go 11s fairly easily but we will see. I have a set of trickflow 270s and a super victor intake, but I want to see what I can get out of the current combo before I change it. I should install some sub frame connectors and torque boxes before the track opens in April. I need new front tires though, mine are pretty dry rotted. I also just bought a Transgo TF3 kit, I bought a TF2 because I thought the TF3 was reverse pattern with no LBA, but I realized its forward with LBA. So I want to install that in another valve body I have and swap it out as well.

In April I bought a ‘22 Scat Pack Charger I want to bring to the track this spring, and I have a ‘97 Trans Am project I’ve been tinkering with that I’d like to take too, but that needs some brake work and an oil leak fixed.

Last edited by GTX MATT; 01/03/24 12:12 AM.

Now I need to pin those needles, got to feel that heat
Hear my motor screamin while I'm tearin up the street