It is a low deck (stroked 400) that I installed. Seems to be decent clearance around the motor up top. Just running into issues below. The center link I have has the drop in it so I guess I should be good with that. This pitman arm thing has me concerned though. I believe all the 72 and back power steering boxes are the same but correct me if I am wrong. I installed the original PS box that was with the slant six assuming it would be the same as a PS box on a big block car. When I push the pitman arm on the steering box shaft by hand as far as it will go without tightening it with a wrench, there is only about half an inch or just a little more clearance between the pitman arm pivot and the header tubes. I haven't tried tightening it all the way yet as I don't want to have to try and get it off again if I have to get a different one. Not sure what my next step will be. I'm also having a problem getting the kickdown linkage installed. Everything is so tight in that area underneath that I can barely get my fingers in there to put the linkage in place. I wanted to hook all that up before I put the engine and trans. in the car but I didn't have the linkage at that point. Worked on that earlier this afternoon but got so fed up with it I had to quit for the day. As I said, I wish I would have went with a 340 instead of the big block.