Originally Posted by 6PKRTSE
All the VIN readers, numbers matching, date code wannabes these days. Clean original cars will always be cool. But, as long as they look good, sound good and run even better is okay with me.
X2
Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
I've seen alot of people that block off the vin on the dash with envelopes, magazines, pieces of wood ,stuffed animals, don't touch cards whatever .Then some people look for the tag in the engine compartment but there wasn't one now that's funny!
My vin tag has been covered for years and and the fender tag is in my garage. I am thinking about putting a fender tag on it from a motorhome or maybe a Camaro. That should be interesting. Don't know why anybody would even look at them on my car (but they do). Anybody can tell instantly that there is very little original on my car so who cares what it started out as?

I've found that putting a charged up condenser on a card covering the VIN tag is just hilarious to watch! popcorn laugh2
I can honestly say that I have never seen anybody reach inside my or anybody else's car. That might end badly. catfight

Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
Yeah just a nice laid back mopar show no judging no bs would be cool!Nice venue bathrooms,food etc...would be great! penguin wave drive
I have no interest in judged shows and haven't been to one in many years.

Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
Shows/races being held in the hottest part of the summer is the biggest turnoff for me.
I had a hip replaced in June and used that as an excuse to miss ALL of the hot summer shows and cruises this year drinking

Originally Posted by fc7_plumcrazy
I dislike it that some shows end very early.
I never go to the morning shows or cruises.

Last edited by GomangoCuda; 10/26/23 10:34 AM.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.