I am a drag racer first and that takes priority but when I am not racing I attend a few shows and cruise nights with my D150 , most are a good time I enjoy people looking at my truck and asking questions . I have even managed to win a few first and third place trophies / plaques which is always a surprise and appreciated. I really like old trucks especially Dodges although there aren't many around and you don't see many. The amount of effort people put into their vehicles is amazing , all I did was take really good care of a truck I bought new 31 years ago that alone amazes a lot of people especially when they see the window sticker I display. I don't really have any complaints , what I do find is how much different people are from show to show ... one show my truck hardly gets anybody looking at it and another people are all over it of course at the Mopar shows it gets the most attention. I have noticed that at some shows there are a lot of late model cars and trucks as long as they are contributing to the hobby and enjoying their rides I am ok with it!

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV