We lost the only Mopar club and show we had like 10+ years ago here. I was hoping a new club would sprout up, but unfortunately the # of Mopar guys that take their cars out often enough may have shrunk enough that I'm not sure a Mopars Unlimited Show and Shine 2.0 would take hold again. Other multi-make shows have grown to be pretty large, but so many of the Mopars I used to see at those old Mopars Unlimited shows just kinda disappeared from the public after the club folded. Not sure if people sold their cars or moved away or what but it all dried up pretty fast compared to what it was years ago.

From memory when the club show existed it was cool to see people from Oregon, Washington and Nevada all show up with nice stuff and some of it was actually driven to the shows. There was always new cars coming out each year so it never got stale with the same cars over and over.

Worst thing? Not really much shade in the park where the cars were parked, and it was always in the middle of the hot part of summer so you could get cooked up pretty good. Also they let the grass in the park grow out really long so it was not easy to walk around on. I know that sounds like an odd gripe, but it was strange and was just hard to walk around on for any length of time. I think the park people let it grow long so they didn't need to use as much water to keep it green.

No real swap meet to speak of. I recall they tried doing a swap meeting thing off to the side for a few years and it was pretty small. Most Mopar guys here are hoarders and do more buying than selling so it's always been tough to pry something loose from them.

Last edited by Neil; 10/21/23 08:51 PM.