I have talked to the "powers that be" about some of the NSS rules "contradictions" before. I get the distinct feeling they done want to change because the racers like it as is. Meaning stuck in the 60/70's for the most part. I agree 100% as long as the car looks correct, fits whatever year parameters they have it should be allowed to run. I also agree at NMCA anyway it is a big class, probably 80% Mopars, which leads me to conclude why they are resistant to change any rules. We all know how afraid most " Mopar" guys are of technology. In the end it is an INDEX class. In the end IMO as long as the car can run the index WITHOUT a throttle stop and looks the part to the fans why not allow more cars. Heck I cann ot even run my 64 with the NSS group out west because I'm "too fast" for their group.

Just an FYI. I will likely never be able to run NMCA NSS anyway as I am usually busy with the heads up car anyway. We spend alot of time working on it, to much to run another car. I'll now step down from my soap box.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"