Moparts

Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress

Posted By: dizuster

Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/24/23 11:20 PM

Lots of progress over the winter trying to get this thing converted from the turbo motor to run legal Nostalgia Super Stock.

Probably the toughest part of it is trying to maintain "The Look" of the car while still making improvements. I have over 300lbs out of the car without messing up the integrity of it's "essence"!

Attached picture 20230123_210211.jpg
Attached picture 20221201_142534.jpg
Attached picture 20230128_135308.jpg
Attached picture 20230204_110446.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/24/23 11:21 PM

This was probably the hardest to do, especially because the hood color already matches the car so poorly.

But I think overall the scoop "fits the look" with the way I did it.

Attached picture 20230324_171319.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/24/23 11:23 PM

I was SHOCKED that a 29.5 x 10.5 Bracket Radial Pro fit the stock wheel well.

Attached picture 20221109_144847.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/24/23 11:26 PM

And of course... if you didn't catch the other thread. Motor is almost done.

Attached picture Motor.jpg
Posted By: A727Tflite

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/25/23 12:59 AM

Hey Scott, I really like the idea of the paper towel holder on the core support in your first picture. grin

The image of the rear door shell cut out reminds me of Jimmy Addison when he did the same to the 62 Dodge he bought from my dad and raced before the Bullet.

He also took most of the rear seat upper and lower wire frame and cut that out too.
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/25/23 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by dizuster

What size rim and BS are you using on the rear?
Posted By: dvw

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/25/23 01:41 PM

Better lock up the wax cabinet when it comes to my house.
Posted By: racerx

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/25/23 01:42 PM

And of course... if you didn't catch the other thread. Motor is almost done.

Killer looking engine cool.....i guest the old saying going boosted you will never look back isn't true workGood luck with it.
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/25/23 01:47 PM

Love it. Looking great. Keep the pics coming.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/25/23 06:20 PM

I'm thinking your using the original 343 HP 383 motor option for this build, yes or no ?
Posted By: moparx

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/25/23 07:23 PM

i just LOVE 62's, 63's and 64's, and when a 4dr can be deceiving, that's even BETTER yet ! boogie up bow
and the way you guys paint and detail engines................ eek punkrocka
beer
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/26/23 03:17 AM

Can not wait to see this thing hit the track!

I am however upset you removed the interior..... I still miss the looks of the bench seats in the Coronet.

Casey FJ

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/26/23 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by max_maniac

What size rim and BS are you using on the rear?

15 x 10" Rim with 4.75" back space (give er' take an 1/8")

The spring is also moved in SLIGHTLY, but the wheel well is not the limitation, it's still the spring.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/26/23 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Whompin_Wedge

I am however upset you removed the interior..... I still miss the looks of the bench seats in the Coronet.

Casey FJ

1,00,000% agree with you. I must be getting old because I decided the risk of crashing with the unattached bench seat, and only 4 old 1962 studs holding that behemoth in was a bad idea.

I only did it for safety, because if it was just weight and ET I would rather have been slow and kept the look!

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/26/23 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
I'm thinking your using the original 343 HP 383 motor option for this build, yes or no ?

Cab, the NSS racing can use any engine combo and you just pick your class. There is no HP factor or anything like that. If you pick 10.00 index, you just run that all weekend.
Posted By: Blusmbl

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/26/23 02:37 PM

Really digging the whole aesthetic of your '62, matching the scoop's patina to the rest of the car is awesome. I love the wheel and tire choice too!
Posted By: topside

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/26/23 02:41 PM

Wicked cool. Engine looks great, not a too-busy patchwork of colors.
The tenuous connection to the 343HP motor (dual quads) is like icing on the cake.
I'm a bit surprised that a 4-door isn't an issue with the rules.
Wanna fake the ft seat ? Build the rest out of a couple big foam blocks and a seat cover.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/26/23 11:43 PM

Really lucky to have lots of good people in my life. My buddy Steve bent these bars up for me, and Kyle got the 8.50 cert moly bars welded in for me this weekend. One step closer!

Attached picture 20230325_125223.jpg
Attached picture 20230325_140721.jpg
Attached picture 20230325_130338.jpg
Posted By: fbs63

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 02:23 AM

I'm sure everyone would love a run down of where you removed weight!
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 10:00 AM

Progress looks good. The swingout pin location wouldn't pass an NHRA cert with our local inspector. Supposed to be less than 6" center of the pin, to the bar, using the furthest point. Might want to check with your local inspector before getting the cage certified.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 11:55 AM

Not sure what his measures. But the rulebook states the pin holes must be a maximum of 8" from the vertical location of the ajoining bar.
Doug

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by dvw
Not sure what his measures. But the rulebook states the pin holes must be a maximum of 8" from the vertical location of the ajoining bar.
Doug

Does the A pillar bar land on the old door bar? If so, I had a friend that did that, and the cage would not certify that way. Every inspector is different though...
Posted By: DoubleD

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by JERICOGTX
Originally Posted by dvw
Doug

Does the A pillar bar land on the old door bar? If so, I had a friend that did that, and the cage would not certify that way. Every inspector is different though...

Everybody has a friend! - but landing the A pillar on the door bar is legal as long as it is directly in line with the floor plate or frame rail

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 01:42 PM

Thanks for pointing it out.

It measures within the 8", but I'll check with NHRA on the lower bar and swing out just to make sure.

The roll bar and swing out has been in the car for 10 years. I'm just adding the halo.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 01:52 PM

Here is the weight save detail. The biggest mystery is the actual small block to big block longblock weight (block/heads/intake). Everything else should be very close.

Attached picture Savoy Weight JPG.jpg
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 02:11 PM

Definitely has taken some work getting the car converted and ready for it's new powertrain and class. Nice job guys!
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by JERICOGTX
Progress looks good. The swingout pin location wouldn't pass an NHRA cert with our local inspector. Supposed to be less than 6" center of the pin, to the bar, using the furthest point. Might want to check with your local inspector before getting the cage certified.

Rulebook for swingouts is 8", FWIW here is the rule book on swing outs.

Swing-out side bar permitted on OEM full-bodied car 8.50 e.t.
and slower. The following requirements (a through d) apply:
a. 1 5/8-inch O.D. x .083-inch CM or .118-inch MS minimum.
Bolts/pins must be 3/8-inch-diameter steel, minimum and in
double shear at both ends.
b. Male or female clevis(es) permitted. Male clevis must use
two minimum 1/8-inch-thick brackets (CM or MS) welded to
each roll-cage upright; female must use minimum 1/4-inchthick bracket (CM or MS) welded to each roll-cage upright.
Pins must be within 8 inches of the vertical portion of both
the forward and main hoops. A half-cup backing device must
be welded to the vertical portion of the main hoop (inward
side) or the upper end of the swing-out bar (outward side),
minimum .118-inch wall (CM or MS) extending at least 1 5/8
inches past the center of the pins. A clevis assembly using a
minimum .350-inch-thick male component and two minimum
.175-inch-thick female components may use a 1/2-inchdiameter Grade 5 bolt and does not require a half-cup
backing device.
General Regulations Section 21, page 31
General Regulations
c. Sliding sleeves of 1 3/8-inch x .083 CM or .118 MS, with
minimum 2-inch engagement, are permitted in lieu of the upper
pin/cup.
d. All bolt/pin holes in the swing-out bar must have at least onehole diameter of material around the outside of the hole.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 05:00 PM

I called Joe Lease at NHRA for clarification.

Two things.

1) The 8" rule is measured from the main hoop. It does not need to be measured along the angle, and especially in a case like this with the B-Pillar so far forward on a 4-door, they said no problem.

2) With the A-Pillar bar landing on the side bar, they had no problem with it as it's almost on top of the floor joint. I'm not sure how far they would let you pull this back, but in this case they had no issue.

I appreciate everyone putting eyes on it though. First and foremost I want it to be safe. Second I want to make sure it'll pass!!!!

Attached picture 20230327_122937.jpg
Attached picture 20230327_122703.jpg
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/27/23 06:31 PM

Looking Great !
Posted By: longram60

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/28/23 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by topside

I'm a bit surprised that a 4-door isn't an issue with the rules.

They don’t have a two door rule so station wagons can compete (I ran a four door in that category for years).

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/28/23 01:45 AM

There is a handful of max wedge and Hemi 4 door cars that were factory built.
Doug

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/28/23 06:36 AM

I remember seeing a 1963 Dodge 4 door hardtop in a parking lot in Riverside, CA in 1963 that came with a Max Wedge in it according to the owner, he took that motor out and put it in his 1961 Plymouth drag car that he was pulling with a tow bar with the Dodge shruggy
Memory of days gone by up

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/29/23 05:47 PM

all your welds look excellent except for the extreme undercut on the tube to floor plate, and what looks like holes caused by contamination.
will that weld hold ? most likely, but if it were me, i would re-do that one.
just tossing that out there, and in no way attempting to make you look bad, so please don't take it as such.
beer
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/29/23 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by moparx
all your welds look excellent except for the extreme undercut on the tube to floor plate, and what looks like holes caused by contamination.
will that weld hold ? most likely, but if it were me, i would re-do that one.
just tossing that out there, and in no way attempting to make you look bad, so please don't take it as such.
beer

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture , grinding and welding over it at a minimum?

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/29/23 08:56 PM

I will address it when I have it to swap the ring and pinion.
Doug

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/30/23 12:20 AM

Unfortunately I've found a bunch of issues from the old cage work that needs a little tuneup.

Rest assured it's all getting addressed one by one, no offense taken.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/30/23 04:48 PM

I guess no more trips to the ice cream parlor grin

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 03/31/23 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Whompin_Wedge

Casey FJ

1,00,000% agree with you. I must be getting old because I decided the risk of crashing with the unattached bench seat, and only 4 old 1962 studs holding that behemoth in was a bad idea.

I only did it for safety, because if it was just weight and ET I would rather have been slow and kept the look!

I get it and don't blame you one bit.

Hey, if you need seat covers made I know someone!! HAHA.

Thanks,
Casey FJ

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/06/23 12:43 PM

Couple more updates. Motor is at DVWs to be dropped in next week.

I was suprised... but the 28" front tire that came off DVWs 64 Plymouth would not fit my 62.

DVW cut, welded, and metal finished this front edge in about an hour or so. Absolute master.

Before and after pics.

Attached picture IMG_20230406_083740.jpg
Attached picture 20230123_210005.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/06/23 05:50 PM

the paint doesn't match !!!
quick ! get the acid out so the "new" metal gets rusty ! biggrin
my "azzholery" aside, that edge modification turned out great, and looks factory. DVW did a fantastic job. up bow
beer

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/16/23 01:43 PM

We've made pretty great progress this week. Motors in, Trans is in, Motor Plate welded.

Not only that but when things go to DVW... they are done in only a way that DVW does stuff. Polished all of the chrome on the car, re-painted the roll cage to perfection, and maybe a little OCD... but he scraped and scrubbed the undercoating off the bottom of the car!

Attached picture 20230410_194748.jpg
Attached picture 20230410_122207.jpg
Attached picture 20230410_103701.jpg
Attached picture 20230413_165555.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/16/23 01:47 PM

It's the little details that matter!... new trans lines to clear the blanket, and you can't have rusty bolts!)

Attached picture 20230410_103511.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20230416_093657.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/16/23 01:54 PM

Lastly progress of the week... New trailer has new flooring, I got the inside painted, and remote control winch all done. Will get wired for generator and then cabinets/tool box installed.... almost done here too.

Attached picture 20230413_135851.jpg
Attached picture 20230412_185704.jpg
Attached picture 20230412_195325.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/16/23 06:25 PM

What's the sensor for in the tail housing?

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/16/23 08:05 PM

Speed sensor, picks up the park pawl teeth for the data logger for wheel speed. It was extremely valuable info when trying to tune spin with the trans brake/turbo combo.

https://www.diyautotune.com/product/crankshaft-position-sensor-hall-effect-threaded-body/
Posted By: nss guy

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/16/23 08:19 PM

Speed sensor, picks up the park pawl teeth for the data logger for wheel speed. It was extremely valuable info when trying to tune spin with the trans brake/turbo combo.

https://www.diyautotune.com/product/crankshaft-position-sensor-hall-effect-threaded-body/

Might not be legal in NSS

Attached picture NMCA .jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/16/23 08:24 PM

Right, It is NOT NSS legal for NMCA.

The data logger was already pulled out of the car, but can be in on test days.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/16/23 08:47 PM

That a clever way to do it! - I have sensed off a tone ring on the rear-end yoke - but I like your set-up!
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/17/23 12:00 PM

WOW ... lots of progress there, i need a DVW involved in my project ! When can i drop my car off ??? shruggy

Great job guys ! up
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/17/23 03:42 PM

Yikes, covid prices really hit those sensors. I think mine were less than $30. I have 4 total, 3 on the car and a spare.

I really like the park pawl sensor idea. I wish I would have done that instead of figuring out how to get a sensor on my D60.
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/17/23 03:44 PM

Sure is looking nice.

With each post, the level of detail goes up another notch.

I did not notice the little vent tubes poking through the stub stack at first.
Then my second or third time checking out the picture "Hey what's going on there".
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/17/23 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by ZIPPY
Sure is looking nice.

With each post, the level of detail goes up another notch.

I did not notice the little vent tubes poking through the stub stack at first.
Then my second or third time checking out the picture "Hey what's going on there".

For me I would use them as handles to remove them to install 4150's IDK. Doug is really going to town on this and it'll be ready soon as a result. I've seen the car a million times but the first time i saw it in Doug's shop, it's looking noticeably better from the detailing he's been doing.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/17/23 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by n20mstr
WOW ... lots of progress there, i need a DVW involved in my project ! When can i drop my car off ??? shruggy

Great job guys ! up

when can i drop my rides off as well ? biggrin

you guys do fantastic work ! bow bow
beer
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/17/23 06:57 PM

Looks great.....

You might miss all the little things you get to tune on a turbo car....NA car's are very boring.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/18/23 04:18 PM

I guess I will never get some of the NSS rules..Things like the certain carb or type, a data logger, are not allowed. But you can have an air or electric shifter and log 02's and rpm and but god forbid you log oil pressure or pan vacuum rolleyes

I am sure the car will look great If it is anything like your pops car it will be great. Hope to see it on the NMCA trail this year. We start out year in St Louis

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/18/23 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
I guess I will never get some of the NSS rules..Things like the certain carb or type, a data logger, are not allowed. But you can have an air or electric shifter and log 02's and rpm and but god forbid you log oil pressure or pan vacuum rolleyes

I am sure the car will look great If it is anything like your pops car it will be great. Hope to see it on the NMCA trail this year. We start out year in St Louis

I have a buddy that raced with a NSS group, and they told him he couldn't run any other class that weekend. Told him running another class, gave him an unfair advantage...
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/18/23 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
I guess I will never get some of the NSS rules..

And to me, that is what kills a class....too many rules.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/18/23 06:54 PM

There are a few quirky rules, but the intent is to try and keep the cars as "nostalgia" as possible. Always a fight against the temptation of modern technology for sure!

In the end it's a class that's been going since the early 90's, and generally pulls more entry's than any other class at nearly all events.
Posted By: Gabby63

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/18/23 06:58 PM

I agree on the rules issue , If a guy has a car within the ( year range ) is period correct externally , has stock dash , no extra bells & whistles he should be able to join in the fun . Specifically to run 2 carbs , no tubs , not tires over 10" , carpet in back where back seat was instead of tin is being too picky with who can or can't race .

As a side note : One of the NSS groups was at my track ( Muncie ) they did offer me a chance to run with them ( & I did ) one year , they did place me in with another one of their club guys close in ET , I think we made 5 exhibition runs that night . I feel it appeared as if I was apart of the group , no one would have known if I was a member or not so why make it so specific on rules ? More than likely it is someone higher up that makes these rules . Gary

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/18/23 08:20 PM

I have talked to the "powers that be" about some of the NSS rules "contradictions" before. I get the distinct feeling they done want to change because the racers like it as is. Meaning stuck in the 60/70's for the most part. I agree 100% as long as the car looks correct, fits whatever year parameters they have it should be allowed to run. I also agree at NMCA anyway it is a big class, probably 80% Mopars, which leads me to conclude why they are resistant to change any rules. We all know how afraid most " Mopar" guys are of technology. In the end it is an INDEX class. In the end IMO as long as the car can run the index WITHOUT a throttle stop and looks the part to the fans why not allow more cars. Heck I cann ot even run my 64 with the NSS group out west because I'm "too fast" for their group.

Just an FYI. I will likely never be able to run NMCA NSS anyway as I am usually busy with the heads up car anyway. We spend alot of time working on it, to much to run another car. I'll now step down from my soap box.

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/18/23 08:36 PM

A lot of misinformation about the rules. Any carb that is Carter/Eddy, Quadrajet, or 4150 Holley based. Zero electronic help with the following exceptions. O2 sensor, replayy tach, starting rpm chip with manual trans only are allowed. You must footbrake, set the starting line RPM with your foot, shift the gears yourself. It's a nostalgia class. Mid or full size cars 59-71 except 67-69 Cuda and Dart, also AMX. Car must be a big block. Period 5" max scoop or no scoop. 10.5 tire, stock style interior except back seat can be deleted. Every year there are complaints about the rules. There have been very few changes since the 90's. Just like any other class there are rules. I don't have much if any input on the rules. I don't agree with all of them either. But in the end the rules don't force you to spend a lot to be competitive. It's all old school tuning and driving. The fact that there isn't much electronic data makes it challenging. Great group of racers. It's a lot of fun. No expensive stuff required. Pretty easy fit for a car that hasn't been cut up. I invite anyone to come try it.
Link below to the rules used buy most;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FM4gZTdVtB3FjnaRyemOFSZBaddNVHfL/edit

Doug

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/18/23 10:42 PM

Thanks again for the info , I don't want to take up any more time & take away from original thread . I am a big fan in what you & your son are doing . Keep posting these updates , I am sure everyone else is as well . I am so interested in our early B-body . Gary

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/20/23 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by dvw
A lot of misinformation about the rules. Any carb that is Carter/Eddy, Quadrajet, or 4150 Holley based. Zero electronic help with the following exceptions. O2 sensor, replayy tach, starting rpm chip with manual trans only are allowed. You must footbrake, set the starting line RPM with your foot, shift the gears yourself. It's a nostalgia class. Mid or full size cars 59-71 except 67-69 Cuda and Dart, also AMX. Car must be a big block. Period 5" max scoop or no scoop. 10.5 tire, stock style interior except back seat can be deleted. Every year there are complaints about the rules. There have been very few changes since the 90's. Just like any other class there are rules. I don't have much if any input on the rules. I don't agree with all of them either. But in the end the rules don't force you to spend a lot to be competitive. It's all old school tuning and driving. The fact that there isn't much electronic data makes it challenging. Great group of racers. It's a lot of fun. No expensive stuff required. Pretty easy fit for a car that hasn't been cut up. I invite anyone to come try it.
Link below to the rules used buy most;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FM4gZTdVtB3FjnaRyemOFSZBaddNVHfL/edit

Doug

Agreed.

The point of the rules is to make it more challenging.

I do not agree with all of the rules, however I will definitely push back on any electronics being put in these cars. Even if those electronics are just for data capture. The class is meant to be challenging and rules are in place for a reason.

Anyway, great job on the build Scott/ Doug. Can't wait to see it in person!

Casey FJ

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/25/23 02:47 PM

More progress this week... getting pretty close.

DVWs wiring is the finest as always, what you see here is about the only "non-hidden" wiring in the car.

Attached picture Picture3.jpg
Attached picture Picture6.jpg
Attached picture Picture5.jpg
Attached picture Picture1.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/25/23 02:54 PM

Hoping to get the front lexan in it today, then the interior is 100% done aside from the custom carpet that's ongoing.

Everything is cleaning up REALLY nicely.

Attached picture Picture4.jpg
Attached picture Picture2.jpg
Attached picture Picture7.jpg

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/25/23 06:31 PM

Have you looked into using aircraft carpet? If not maybe you should, it is way lighter than auto carpet and it is flame proof also scope twocents

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 04/26/23 12:33 PM

Fortunately my wife works in the OEM interior automotive field, so I had LOTS of light weight options! smile

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 05/01/23 01:47 AM

Getting real close now... hoping to test Wednesday.

https://youtu.be/ZIuW-ZsEj74
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 05/01/23 02:32 AM

Been fun watching the transformation!!
Posted By: Kiddart

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 05/01/23 04:13 PM

you are going to have fun with this one for sure!!

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 05/01/23 06:17 PM

Getting real close now... hoping to test Wednesday.

https://youtu.be/ZIuW-ZsEj74

Any chance you or your pops will be coming to NMCA ST Louis event? We will be there with the Vette in NA10.5

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 05/02/23 07:10 PM

that sounds REALLY great ! up bow
you guys have my two FAVORITE cars on the board ! boogie
i sure wished i lived close to you, so i could con you into helping get my junk running !
beer

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 05/02/23 10:06 PM

Man that sounds great , revs quick . What is the stroke on this beast . Gary
Posted By: Blusmbl

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 05/02/23 10:55 PM

Looking great, sounds killer, and so far the forecast is looking cool but dry tomorrow afternoon for your T&T. Good luck!
Posted By: 69dart

Re: Turbo to NSS Conversion Progress - 05/04/23 12:48 PM

Excited to see another car join the NSS ranks.

We'll probably see you at the track soon enough.
© 2024 Moparts Forums