Originally Posted by Alchemi
Ok, so i went n read some more, chatted to some people and worked out what i had wrong with the other condenser i use and im happy to take my Spanking.

Please sir may i have another lols

So in my reading a couple of nuggets that popped out for me were...

No point having a radiator larger than the actual open area of your grill minus any mesh and so forth, seems like common sense and would point to where a smaller thicker radiator could work better than a wider 2 core one depending on the car.

One source stated that the ideal flow speed through a radiator tube is 6-7 feet per second with the errosion factor starting at 10fps - thoughts, comments, is it worth the math to work that out?

It would seem to me that an external electric pump like the Davies Craig ewp 40gpm with a diy pwm control for it and thermo fans would be a good street set up that would be traffic jam indifferent? No doubt insufficient for a serious engine with sustained rpm, thoughts?
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/dcw-dc-8160

Go to the Stewart Components web site and read their tech pages. They are experts.

That DC 40 GPM pump won’t cool much. You can bet it will flow half of that in an actual cooling system.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston