U.S. Radiator relocated to Arkansas (from Calif) a few years ago.

I purchased a 22" "Triple Flow" aluminum radiator (with two 1.25" rows) from them... appears as a stock factory radiator (upper and lower tanks).... I have a 22" core opening.

I have no problems while regular driving, however, under ~20-30 minute road race lapping ... and extreme pylon autocross competition (lots of autocross runs at MOPARTY!), the engine runs hot... I intend to install one or two shrouded electric puller fans (replacing my aluminum 7-blade clutch fan and factory shroud)... hoping that will help... especially during long runs and in-between runs. I've tried running 160,180 and 195 thermostats... no difference with the hi-heat issues when racing long periods of time. I'll typically turn on the heater full-blast to reduce the heat when racing.

I'm also going to make and install an upper flat shroud.. grille-to-core-support... as I see on all road race cars at various tracks.

Last edited by Mopar Mitch; 02/01/23 05:32 PM.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!