Originally Posted by cudaboy340
[quote=SomeCarGuy][quote=cudaboy340][quote=gdonovan][quote=cudaboy340]What are y'all hiding from? shruggy work grin

I do like the actual names on Facebook and in my job, it's really helpful.

Until recently, I thought most of the Mopar groups on Facebook were great. You quickly learned who really knew their stuff and almost everyone in all of the groups was at least RELATIVELY knowledgeable on Mopars. In the last couple of months, it seems like almost every Mopar group has really gone downhill. I'm NOT criticizing people for not being Mopar experts - I'm NO expert and am always learning. But it seemed like for the longest time, those who didn't know a lot were fairly quiet when it came to answering questions and/or commenting. Lately, however, I see so many people who clearly know very little about Mopars arguing over things that are pretty basic. I've also been seeing for sale ads with pretty solid '70-'71 E-Bodies for $12-$15,000 and people are commenting calling the seller crazy and saying they have one too many zeros in the price. But again, you quickly learn who knows their stuff and who doesn't.

Ed

Hi Ed,

I totally agree with you on the facebook groups and the often low level of knowledge spoken often.

I only use Facebook for the Mopar hobby.
I use a buillt up name on facebook because otherwise non car related people from my work/neighbours/public etc could find me. Something I do not want as I prefer my privacy for the hobby.

But I have no problem to share my real identity with the Mopar crowd

Carsten Woitenek (Oliver Simmerkus on facebook)