Infolinks kills the mobile browsing experience which is outdated among it's peers.

From my perspective much of the traffic on a few of the forums is created by 10 or less posters. When most of them left I actually felt good for them because it seemed excessive...as in 20+ hours a day.

At least the political forum ( which I have never clicked on) is based on real life and not make believe like some the stuff previously going on here that seemed to inundate every thread with nonsense.

Then there are the perpetual bucks down whiner/victims of life that pander for a anonymous sympothy...on a car website. And then there is the act of copying what we all see in the news and reposting it here. Yes, we all know so and so died. Again, nothing to do with cars lol. If that's what people like I'm cool with that but do not care to participate.

The race car/ engine section is still good because of quite a few guys however there are the friendly trolls that neither race nor car nor engine. These are the guys thst still copy and paste the six pack tuning guide from the 70's DC bible that is regurgitated all over the internet ( and missing the nextk most important paragraph).

Lastly we have the power adder trolls that will negate any accomplishment that was not achieved N/A. Those numbers are waning however it sounds even dumber that it did 10 years ago. Bud Faubel had a TT hemi in '64...get over it. If you have never grabbed a nitrous kit then best to put that tongue in park until you have direct experience.

Overall Ithink some folks come online for "social media" and the rest of us are looking for or to share technical info with those of similar interest. Multiple forums save us from each other for the most part! : D