Originally Posted by moparx
i come here nearly every day. in doing so, i hope to learn things i either didn't know, or have forgotten. i also try to help others when i can, with what i have learned over almost 60 years playing with the mopar brand.
for the most part, i have found the members to be a great group. however, i stay away from the political forum because no matter what one's opinion on any given subject, it seems like a person has to get in the mud pit with the opposer to see who can get the muddiest the quickest.
i have a fakepage account, but i haven't found a group that, in my opinion, is as good as the group here.
i only have a desk top setup, so with adblock, i have no irritating adds to contend with, and it has worked well since i have installed it a long time ago.
as i'm closer to the finish line, i'm not apt to change any time soon. biggrin
beer

iagree Facebook is where most people go now. In my opinion, there's no group there that is anywhere close to being as good as moparts is. Facebook is full of BS artists to the point you can't have a meaningful discussion about anything. All facebook is good for is selling stuff. It's still a painful process, but the traffic is there.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax