Well here’s the update, I took my “Block” to Todd Marsh and he put together a low maintenance combo, it’s a 540 low deck with decent ported -1 Indy heads 1.6 rockers, pressure checked the block no issues with porosity and according to Todd the machine work had no major issues, yes the one oil pump hole is thru to the water but that can be dealt with. The trip to the dyno exceeded our expectations and the target by a few, 882hp @ 7000 and 770 ft lbs @ 5800 on C16 and if I remember correctly a 1250 carb, I am going to run it on alcohol and a Ron’s Terminator so that should bump it a little more on both ends, it should have a little grunt to it.
This has been a long time coming and no fault of Todds, getting parts is a major headache, with the Indy sale and move that was a major challenge, after a long wait for an intake Todd found a used one, nobody is making anything.
On another promising note, the rumor was around awhile back that Jason Line had bought out Bradshaw and Bulldog, and I am sure it was for the (cough) Buick side, I did email him and he replied that they were looking at the Mopar side for improvements and production so maybe he can make it go. Doug

Sorry honey I spent the rent