Originally Posted by BradH
Originally Posted by 10secGTX
Originally Posted by AJsDUSTER
I bought "THE" block from Muscle Motors in march of 2017. I was happy and excited, they said the only problem you might have is putting in the cam bearings is very tight. That wasn't the only problem.
it seems I got an early run block, most problems were fixable, but it would have been nice to know of the problems before a lot of test fitting, then put it together and find something else and take it apart.
'Ol Dick Bradshaw may have fixed those problems by now, who knows. If you want an Iron block, it seems like it is the only one out there, it is heavy, at least over 305 lbs. maybe more depending your bore size.
If you want one buyer beware twocents, I might go through "Best Machining" I think they know a lot about them.

Aj is a good friend of mine and having been in Law Enforcement for 20 plus years, I'm glad Tricky Dick lives in Indy and not in OHIO .... get your Money back !! ...or Better Yet, Buy Aj's Block and make the repairs, Save some money, heartache, and the most precious commodity ... TIME.

Please do your research about this man.

Your response makes it sound as if AJ is trying to sell his block, but nothing in his post says that. shruggy

Well actually I do want to sell the block I have, I would like to recoup my money back from that investment. I didn't post anything about it because I didn't know what the market was like. You could PM me and I can tell you what has been done to it as far as machining, I would sell it as is, it is a RB block, bored .030(4.35). If someone is interested local pickup would be preferred, but I might be able to meet half way possibly(200 miles max?) I'm in Cleveland, Ohio. If someone wants it and it can only be shipped to them, shipping would be their responsibility. I posted pics. of it 2yrs ago in another post about "the" block.