Hey guys, update on my 498" Bonneville bullet using THE Block. Finally got it on the dyno at Best Machine. This endurance build with a single Quick Fuel Dominator made 947hp at 7400rpm and 690tq at 6800rpm through my first time built 2 1/4"-2 3/8"-4" collector stepped headers that fit inside the frame rails of my Daytona clone. I now wish I'd have gone with the recommendation of a 4 1/2" collector. Best Machine did a great job with the engine. Time will tell if it holds up to the task, hopefully we will make it to Speed Week in August 2020.

I will try to compress the dyno sheets and post them here.

For the life of me I cannot understand putting the effort into manufacturing the block, then half-assing the machine work. This block was advertised to be CNC'd to perfection (my interpretation), but had a miriad of issues. First block wss swapped with the company because of an epoxy repair that was unacceptable to my machine shop. The second block also had an epoxy repair, but it was acceptable (I don't know the exact problems, I trusted Best Machine to make that call).

Known issues with this specific block-
Main oil gallery to top end was not drilled through at cam tunnel!!
The bolt holes for the pan rail were not tapped deep enough, so the bolts would not engage far enough.
One oil pump hole was not tapped deep enough.
Cylinder bores did not go deep enough.
Numerous other machining shortcomings. Other posts have a list. We used a Jesel belt drive and external distributor, so not sure if this block has distributor hole problems. Also did not use the dipstick hole as this is a Dailey Engineering dry sump setup with a custom Stef's oil pan.

B3 1969 Charger R/T SE, 440/727 with 3:91s running 11.07@120