Quote:

Oh, and you can drive Moper - how's that ??

Iron, anytime I can get the chance I love to drive others' cars. I'd be privileged to take yours down the track. My point is tho, your car, and every other one, is it's own beastie. What works for you, or for the SE guys, doesnt work accross the board. Neither does "the other side's (pro-snubbers..)" arguments. You use stock eliminator as an example. The friends I have that ran it dropped the clutch at 6800, running 5.13 gears in a 3500lbs car on a 9" slick IIRC. So anything that helps soften that apply for a milisecond or two helped the 9" wide tires grab. SO yes, I wouldnt be putting a snubber on one. Your typical stock 340 E body doesnt need one either, until you seat 4 adults and a full tank of fuel in it. That's what the factory needed them for. I'm not disagreeing with your opinion, just the delivery. I'm saying each single application, and in many cases each single person working on the stup will require something for that application. I can tell you, there are many more running snubbers, than those that run none or those that run devices such as Cal Tacs and Slide-a-links all combined. And they work fine for them. No biggie really, but I wouldn't swear loosing it is the be all end all of solutions. It's not. At least not on every car.

When do you get up north?

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.