I was driving truck on a highway going under a bridge when I saw a blur flash across the windshield and then Bam! A pigeon got spooked and flew out from the girders of the overpass. All it did was leave a big layer of dust on the windshield. Then there was Bambi and suicide by truck. I was traveling west on the NYS thru way around the 340 mile marker, not making it up! It was just past dusk so fully dark, no other cars around then all of a sudden there was Bambi, standing cross wise and looking the other way, in the center of my lane. I chose not to try swerving around it so as not to take a chance of loosing control. So then BAM, I felt the impact and running over the poor thing. I stopped to check and just found a slightly damaged grill piece that had some fur stuck in it, and them just traces of blood inside the wheels of the tractor and trailer I was wondering how I would clean that out before making a delivery to a school in the morning.. It was taken care of by it raining on the 2 hr .drive to the school, Cleaned it right up.

65 Coronet 500 convertible
69 Fury convertible
69 Roadrunner
75 Scamp
14 Ram 1500
18 Jeep Cherokee
www.69roadrunner.net www.plymouthbulletin.com