I once killed a wooden step ladder with a fast moving Doba. Bambie also failed to cross in front of my RC.

As far as birds: One day I'm headed home from a long day in the boneyard. A few miles down the road from my house is a seldom used speed trap that I usually try to slow down for. The old time painted lines on the street version because PA doesn't let the locals have radar guns. Got of the gas early, backed it down, spaced out for a minute and bam!, bird to the wind shield. Bounced, tumbled over the roof, scared the hell outta me. Quick check to make sure it wasn't flapping around in the bed because rear slider open and then just punch the loud peddle.

The problem was that I was about 100 yrds shy of the speed trap, driving my LRE and the trap was manned. Didn't even see the cop because still shaking off the bird strike and no clue how fast I blew by but it did take about a mile and a couple cornfield corners for him to catch me. Cop was straight up pissed and losing his mind, wrote me up for like 80 in a 35. I had a good story, so I took it to court. Judge knocked it down to something reasonable.