If you haven't ever driven a stock type street hemi with the stock intakes and carbs try and do that first before deciding twocents scope
The reason being is a single carb on a stock type 426 street hemi, not race only, will not drive or feel the same or make as much power at WOT. The single plane intake with a single carb, no matter what size CFM, compare to the stock dual plane intake will be a lot lazier below 2500 RPM at light part throttle driving twocents
And of course it won't look like a real street hemi motor either work shruggy
I've owned, raced and dyno tested a bunch of different 426 street hemi motors and as well as one SS 1968 race Hemi motor with the stock crossram aluminum intake with the stock type OEM 1968 Holley carbs. prep by John Bauman (RIP) years ago.
One of those motors had the Eddy Rat Roaster in line dual quad intake with the 1970 carter OEM carbs jetted for that intake, it was lazy below 3000 RPM at light part throttle RPM driving in the pits and out on the road with the exhaust system hooked up shruggy
It is your car and your choice, think twice, act once up
Don't forget that I am a die hard Mopar drag racer that was raised on the streets of SO CA learning on the street and at the drag strips later devil grin
The only thing I've ever wanted to show to the other guys were my tail lights devil shruggy

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)