I got you beat.

I shipped a $1600 box over a month ago to one of the well known parts companies on the east side of the country. Tracking shows it was delivered and signed but we all know no one is signing cause of COVID. But I'm sure the driver knows the regular dock guy. So the big company tell me they never got it and to send another order. EFF THAT. Funny thing is this is the 3rd order recently they "couldn't find" but they found the other 2. Why would this one be any different? Sounds like they don't have their house in order and trying to lay it at my feet.

1) UPS guy can't scan a package that doesn't exist so he must have scanned THAT package.

2) This warehouse is MILES from any other building so it couldn't have been delivered to the wrong place. Their hand scanners have GPS and won't allow the package to be scanned at the wrong location without overriding. The override is documented I'm told. I have chased my UPS driver in the past to get a package and he fumbled with his scanner for 5 minutes to override the GPS thing to allow him to scan my package as delivered cause he said he RARELY does that.

3) Such BS that a big company thinks they can bully me.

4) My rep said its a pain but he'll get me the GPS of where exactly (down to the dock or door - within 30ft) where that was delivered.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets