I have had a big problem with FedEx drivers saying they delivered a package just to get it off their books and delivering it a day or two later. Once it was his wife dropping it off on Sunday afternoon.

I would contact FedEx and explain the problem. If they won't help it becomes a matter of do you bite the cost of replacement to keep your company name clean or do you tell him you can't help him because FedEx says it was delivered.

Me I would asses if I would loose money by sending him new ones. If I would still make a profit I would consider sending him some. If I would loose money then I would reduce the price on the replacements to cover the cost and tell him you are reducing the cost to a point where you will break even.

In the end if he paid with a credit card he can dispute the charge and while doubtful (because you have proof it was delivered) you could loose the whole sale price.

Edit: OKAY I just realized it was 2 months ago. Still gonna stick to my story but I really doubt that he could get money back from a credit card company at this point.

On a side note. I like your product do you sell a kit to put the old school style side pipes on old cars like the thrush side pipes?

Like these?

side pipes.jpg
Last edited by IMGTX; 03/04/21 12:58 PM.