We have leased at least 8 times now it keeps our money in the bank and investments without having to take out for a purchase. It keeps my wife in a new dependable car she deserves for the work she does and hours she puts in especially now with her 30 mile one way commute. She is now in her third Acura RDX which she loves even if it is the " tech " model with half the stuff we don`t understand or know how to work. In the 8 leases we have had the end of term buyout was always way too high for the age and value of the car. We have at the end of each lease term considered just purchasing with payments only being a little more depending on down payment or just purchasing out right but as i said we/ she prefers to have the money in the bank for " emergencies". Another thing we consider : in the lease term it is unlikely the car will need any major repairs or maintenance after a few years and miles repairs on cars like her Acura can get very expensive. I am pondering now : my 08 H.Q.C. is 12 years old now I really only use it for towing it has 57,000 miles but it is starting to need minor repairs, no big deal I fixed them : trans line bracket rusted thru, power steering cooler developed a leak, front cv joints and ball joints, idler pulley went bad and a few other things , do i replace it with a new one,( its been paid off for years ) or just keep fixing the little things ? New trucks are so expensive i don't know if its worth it to buy a new one to only use once in awhile.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV