One thing to consider, If he sells the business and the buyer turns out to be less ambiguous, or has a different perspective on how to treat people, anything the new owner does gets laid on the first guy's reputation and his name gets drug into the dirt, and the guy that bought the business probably get by with little trouble. Understand, I'm not in the least saying anyone that has attempted to buy the business would do such a thing, but as a former business owner, that sort of thing is always a chance you take if you sell to someone else. I closed my business without even considering selling it. I built my business, and anyone else would most likely run it differently then I did, good or bad. By closing it, I know no one is going to tarnish my name, should things go astray. If someone wants to start from scratch, then what they build will be about them.

So many think producing the parts Schumacher produced is so easy, it shouldn't take very long before someone fills the gap, and the previous owner still has his good name intact that was built on his reputation. The new guy (S?) can build their own reputation to stand on. Instead of investing money in the Schumacher name the new people can invest in designs, material, equipment, advertising, and man power to produce the new kits. Gene