Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda
Originally Posted by Moparnutcase
Most people have a short memory.....muscle cars were cheap until the stock market crashed and the "money" people started to buy into the HOBBY(which it is NOT anymore because of them)as a safe place for the money. And as usually happens they have to try to outdo one another hence the prices keep climbing. So to the pussy wahhhhh computer tough guy, like I said, you must be one of them, a true a-hole. Thanks for proving me correct.

It would be much more accurate to think of today’s values as a result of “baby boomer nostalgia” rather than any sort of vile greed that keeps people without the means from playing in the game.

Get over it. Get a better job. Re-align you priorities or something. It’s not other people’s fault—-it’s yours.

No need for a better job(over 100K/yr) and my priorities are perfectly fine.......I'm not stupid enough to fork over dumb money for artificially over priced cars because some rich drunk raised his bidding paddle like an a-hole. If every one had a grain of common sense and just a smidge of self control and stopped paying these gouging prices then there would only be two alternatives left for the rich douche...lower the price to a realistic level or keep the piece of junk and let it rot because he over paid too much and can't make a buck on it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but the way you defend the rich a-holes makes me think you are one. Now I don't really hate all rich people....just the ones who screw up a great hobby. And that is what this was BEFORE the money came into it.

1977 Chrysler Cordoba 400-4brl,T-tops,triple blue,one family owned until my purchase,under 11,300 miles as of 10/20/2016
2012 Dodge Durango Crew AWD (wifey)
2020 Ram Laramie Crew Cab 4x4
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (daughter)