He is right about the fact that the next generation is loosing interest in classic cars, and most of them are priced out of the market. The days of cheap muscle cars are long gone. The fact that modern cars,not just muscle cars can out perform them in every catagory,leaves them only with the one and only thing that the modern cars haven't been able to copy,and that is styling. Which explains why the resto mods are surpassing the collector cars,because people can actually use them and drive them hard as they were intended. They stop handle and out perform old school cars,with gas mileage, and reliability that our old muscle cars cannot complete with. But aside from the collectors who drive up the prices of collector cars not only out of the reach of the next generation, but out of the hands of the enthusiasts who have owned them all their lives. But there is an even larger problem that is going to put the death nail in our hobby, it is the climate change BS and the politicians who will eventually legislate our car out of existence. Their push for electric cars is a much bigger threat than a bunch of rich guys driving up the values of the cars. This generation isn't interested in preserving history, they want to destroy any of it they don't agree with, and our classic cars are in their sites. The Audi ad during the Super Bowl is proof that we are being targeted and the day will come when our history and whole way of life will be destroyed and forgotten. I applaud any young guys getting into the hobby and I have tried to help some young enthusiasts with locating cars,parts,and the use of my shop,equipment, and trailers. I have donated parts to a few up and coming young car guys. But the writing is on the wall for us, and we will be the last generation to value our classic cars.

Last edited by chargervert; 02/10/20 10:27 AM.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic