Originally Posted by jcc
"This generation isn't interested in preserving history, they want to destroy any of it they don't agree with, and our classic cars are in their sites."

Since when is any generation obligated to preserve a previous generations indulgences?

I guess iIm guilty as charged, I tossed my parents croquet set back in the 60's.

And applying the motive of intent to "destroy", IMO rather unfairly means this dust up will only end when one generation does off, don't expect any tears shed.

Times change, dinosaurs didn't adapt, I see a lesson there.

We have done everything for this generation, and believe me, I know that the only tears to be shed will be when they throw a full blown temper tantrum because we are not here to pay the bills for them anymore! And yes their intent for better or worse, is to destroy internal combustion powered vehicles, and our classic cars are squarely in their sites,so be prepared it's coming.

Last edited by chargervert; 02/11/20 05:28 PM.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic