OK Sniper 1 Phish 0. Took it for a drive after smoothing the file a couple more clicks. After it warms, we have IAC at 10 and it is holding now. I notice after driving and letting off gas to coast it goes to IAC 0. That ok?

BUT I decided to check the kickdown, went WOT cruising in high, it downshifted, pulled nicely with small pings and the TPS went red at 96 and stayed red at 86 while we continued to drive, not WOT etc. Pulled into a lot to cycle everything, no luck. Key on and off stuck red flag at 86 and it would not start. No tools (stupid me), not even to disconnect battery to see if it would reset. Did unhook TPS wire which showed 0 but plugged back in, red 86 stuck. Caught a ride home, got a truck and trailer and winched it on and back home. Unload and turn the key on, WALLA everything works. I also notice my alternator voltage is in yellow a lot. I have a new one as well as an 85 amp cop setup. Would voltage be the problem. Obviously I need this to be reliable on a two week race. Anybody have similar problem? Thanks

CALMED THE QUAKE!!!(AGAIN!)