"But you need basic knowledge to understand the answer to your question."
True, but acquiring the basics should still be welcomed on this board.

"What the hell is wrong with educating your self so you can comprehend the answer."
Nothing, but isn't that what the OP is doing by asking, and inquiring discussion from those with the knowledge?
Obviously there are many avenues to self-education such as reading the fine books previously suggested, but why should one avenue disqualify another source of information? There's a mass of valuable information, and a wealth of experience, on this site that simply isn't in print anywhere else. Interaction on this site is essentially interaction with many authors. But, I think I understand the offense a little better. Maybe the OP has put the cart before the horse?

"It's not up to the people on the forum to dumb down there replys to a newbie who keeps asking the same question in deferant ways and doesn't understand."
Dumbing it down and explaining in different ways is what an educator/mentor does best. A competent educator finds many ways to relay the same information, for there are many different ways to learn and there are many different learning styles. I'll refer to my previous post about the scarcity of those that can educate/mentor without taking offense to a learner that needs additional explanation.

"The person asking questions has a responsibility to know what the hell hes talking about."
If the OP knew what the hell he was talking about then he wouldn't have to inquire from people that do know what the hell they are talking about.

"Your a fool thinking you can get ALL your information from this or any forum."
Who said anything about "ALL"?