I forgot to mention that I had 4 different sets of heads on that pump gas 400 block stroker motor, 2 with 440 ports sizes and 2 with Max Wedge size intake ports, all with the same camshaft and the last three sets used the same brand and ratio rocker arm set.
On your deal if I was you and knew that your going to switch to a stick shaft tranny in the future I would step the cam up now up
I would look for more duration and net valve lift at the valve, I would go for around 240 to 250 @.050 on the intake lobes and a little bit more duration on the exhaust side with the same or more lift up
On the heads if you choose a set of the ported Trick Flow 240 heads and a matching intake and a 850 CFM or bigger carb. you should be able to make around 550 HP on 93 octane pump swill with ease with a stock stroke 440 motor up
if you choose the larger Trick Flow 270 heads and matching intake you will be north of 570+ HP with al the same parts in that short block, cam and compression ratio.
If you where to go to a 4.25 stroke crankshaft in a stock 440 block with the 240 heads, intake , camshaft and same size carb. and kept the compression under 10.5 to 1 your going to be well north of 600 HP on the same fuel shruggy
I have found on aluminum headed Mopar BB motors they will make more torque than HP under 10.5 to 1 compression and make more HP than torque above that compression ratio shruggy
Torque moves the mass, especially at the lower RPM, HP moves the car above peak torque RPM shruggy work

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)