Originally Posted By TonyS451
Nick - I see from your profile that you're a student, and if you are in fact college age, it makes a little more sense how you are conducting yourself here. If that's the case, most of the guys posting here are old enough to be your father and some your grandpa. Show some respect!

I was young once too, and made plenty of bad decisions along the way. The one thing I never did was disrespect my elders, and certainly not when I was the student and they were the teacher.

I'm going to make one more attempt to help guide you through this before you go and burn your bridges. (Hate to sound harsh but remember, you need us more than we need you). Refrain from your defensive responses, and go spend a few hours reading through the tech archives and learn how different things work. There's plenty of info on cams, heads and strokers, among other things.

Show some appreciation when people take the time to give you feedback, instead of just spinning their response into another question. And last but not least, don't start any new topics until you are able to understand that all of your questions thus far have already been answered multiple times. This is not a riddle, it's fact. Go back and read and re read.

So youre trying to say im disrespectful for responding the way i did to people that were completely rude for no reason? When people have actually helped, or even tried to help i have said thank you. Not to the people that are rude. The #1 question i repeated multiple times was finally answered once today. I have done a hell of a lot of research. Just not experience to put together a build. Isnt that the point of this forum? I have been going over every one of my threads 24/7 even in school non stop. But so far its either someone saying to get exactly what they have, or someone being rude. Theyre have been a total of maybe 10 people that have actually at least tried to help.