Originally Posted By Lee446
#1 you are not in charge and have no right to tell others not to post.
#2 No one here owes you anything, but you act like your entitled to instant attention.
#3 All of these topics, from exhaust to tires to engine builds have been covered many times and are readily available by using the search function.
#4 Your lack of knowledge about the effects of cam choices and how seemingly minor changes(to you) in duration, can have a major effect on streetability. Cams can be confusing to most of us, but you can educate yourself by doing some basic research on many of the cam manufacturers sites, to help you better understand the good advice you are being given.
#5 Stop shotgunning so many different topics at one time, stick to one topic until you learn what you need to know, then move on.
You are beginning to wear out your welcome here and pretty soon, because of your attitude, you won't be getting any help at all.
This sight is a great resource with many knowlegable people who will bend over backwards to help, but you need to learn to Focus, Listen, and show some Respect to those who are taking THEIR time to help YOU out.
You get what you put into it.

If someone, like you, has no intentions other than being an a**hole, whats the point in posting? I dont think anyone owes me anything. I understand many topics have been talked about. But alot of these are kind of specific. And any other post that is even close to what im talking about has a million different complicated answers because they all think the OP is talking about somehing else. Thats why i wanted to be simple. I understand “small” changes have big effects. Thats why im asking how much of an effect it would have. I understand the difference between 250 and 220 duration. I was asking about how it affects operating rpm. Because ive never seen operating rpm explained. Im going through different topics at the same time so i can get everything planned and moved on asap. My attitude was fine until people started essentially calling me an idiot. Of course ill respond with attitude. So dont act like this and expect that i do nothing. Or think that when i respond like this im the bad guy. I have listened to everyone. Notice how the people that actually helped i responded to and took their advice. Especially the people that helped answer my questions.