Drag week 2018 was like a cross between a trip to Disneyland and the Baton death march.

Despite the extreme heat at times, it was a great drag week for me, finally getting the HemiCoupe where it belongs: on the drag strip and on the road. The car performed very well for being new and mostly unproven. Zero breakdowns. The only repair was a blown header gasket, an easy fix for my able Trunk Monkey. I came in 4th in the Hot Rod class. There was .4 seconds separating me from the winner, so it was a close race. There is a lot more in the car, I have a good to-do list for both on track and off. I just booked the rooms for 2019!

Congrats to Tom Bailey for the hard earned wins, congrats to all who won their class, and to all who finished! And thanks to Jeff (Jerico GTX) for being a Trunk Monk extraordinaire!

I have a story to tell and pictures, but I need to recover and catch up at work before I can write it.

end of the rainbow med.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"