Satellite73, If you want to get your wife back, here is an idea that MAY work. I do not know your wife, so you have to use your own judgement. Of course, BEFORE you try this, TALK TO YOUR LAWYER!! Make certain this can NOT hurt you later in the divorce proceedings, if it does not get your wife back. In my state, adultery has essentially no weight in divorce court. In your state, it could be different.

My friend's wife left him. Within days of her moving out, he started dating other women. The new women were younger and more attractive than his wife. He did NOT tell his wife what he was doing. But he posted quite a few pictures of his dates on his Facebook page. (He posts on Facebook regularly, so this was perfectly normal for him.) He showed where they went and the fun they had together. He was happy and all smiles without his wife. I believe it was the third woman he posted, who was quite beautiful, that got his wife to call. She thought they should get back together. Apparently, she had grown quite jealous!! She wanted to hurt him by leaving, but he was having way to much fun to lose even a wink of sleep over her. He took her back and they are still together.

If you decide to try this and are not on facebook already, let some of her friends see you with your new date. The news will get back to her! Probably along with the pictures her friends took with their smart phones! But make certain, IN ADVANCE, that you will not be hurting yourself if the divorce does goes through. So, talk to your lawyer....TODAY!!!

Last edited by QuickDodge; 03/13/18 01:45 PM.