Plan to have my renewed 68 Cuda back out early in the year. Over the past 2 yrs I have almost completely redone the whole car. I started with replacing the 8 3/4 and suspension with an aftermarket 9", new aluminum driveshaft, new suspension and a new set of slicks. I also removed all of the stock front suspension and built new K member setup for installation of Lamb struts, Pinto rack & pinion steering and Centerline spindle mount wheels. The power plant is my NA 413ci Xblock converted to a basically new blower motor. Using the Xblock and my 3.91 crank I have new Large Port Commando heads, new Racetec pistons on Lentz rods. Intake is a Offenhauser blower manifold with a 6-71 sitting on it. For fuel delivery I have a Hilborn bugcatcher injection which I have set up for E85. Didn't do anything to the JW Powerglide trans except change it's location a little over an inch.

One of the biggest challenges was determining location and designing mounts for hilborn fuel pump, vacuum pump, alternator and the CSI electric water pump. I had it all mocked up and then decided to go to the strut front end which required use of a motor plate. That required redo of all the mounting plans for the front of the engine. I've got it all figured out now and should be ready in Feb or March.