Originally Posted By Al_Alguire
Well I guess I can finally show the mostly finished product. It started life and one of Rick Jones personal Pro Stockers. It was only run at a couple races before they went back to GM stuff. Was raced by Art Hodges for a couple years after that then was sold and sat for years til I acquired it in 2014. We stripped the three paint jobs from its pro stock days car down to bare carbon and chassis. We also removed all the wiring from the car and started over. Been a long long road with only being able to work on it when I'm in Vegas. We moved to DC in the end of 2014 as well. So work has been slow to say the least. The car is now pretty much done and ready to go. We spent a lot of time dropping weight out of it where we could. It is all Carbon and has some titanium components on it as well. The engine has been another pain to say the least and it is apart again having the heads redone by Slawko and will have a new HRE intake built when the heads are done. The back to the dyno a quick look inside and back in the car. Hope to have it out by summer when we come back to Vegas permanently when the wife retires from the USAF..

Anyway here she is. I am sure the paint is a love it or hate it thing. My sons kind of came up with the design in a combined effort deal. Hopefully it will run ok, if I don't sell the Mopar power plant and jump ship. Anyway hope some like it. Sorry about the mess in the garage, I'm not home much and we seem to have a car in there all the time for chassis stuff smile

Looks great, Al. Good luck with it this coming year.