Originally Posted By scottb
The head differently can make some good power I’ve looked at the numbers Brett has posted the 1 thing I see holding them back is if your looking at a head swap there not just bolt them on and go your going to build a new short block due to the valve angle I looked at them before I did my W9 heads the W9 are hard to beat for the cost of the casting compared to the victors either way your looking at a 1200-1700 rocket set up to due it the right way

Yep. Headers are very expensive too. Only TTI currently makes a set and they are proud of them.
Then the lousy super victor most would run on these heads needs lots of work to make it any good.
By the time you figure almost 4 grand for a bare pair of heads, expensive rocker gear, headers, different pistons required, etc, its worth taking a good look at W8/9 which probably have more potential and might well be cheaper in the whole scheme of things.
Guys spouting off about people complaining should probably take a look at what ALL is involved here cost wise. I am far from a cheap skate, just have yet to see the " value for dollar" with these at the current price point
And yes, Indy head motor would be be WAY cheaper to do and not a real big difference in potential for what most guys would use the motor for.

I am seriously contemplating the new trick flow small block heads to stick on the 418 shortblock i have sitting around. Those LOOK like a good bang for the buck head. they will probably do what i am hoping they will. Until worthwhile blocks are ever built again, all this stuff is gonna be ultra low amount of guys anyhow.

Last edited by B3422W5; 12/11/17 01:25 AM.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8