I did some more line pressure tests, with the trans linkage removed. (My previous numbers were pretty different) At full forward, at idle I was seeing maybe 40 psi. Halfway back 50, all the way back 70. At 2000 rpm I was seeing 85 psi all the way forward, Halfway back 100, and all the way back 120.

The one thing I noticed were these numbers were very inconsistent. When I first shifted into D, I got closer to 70 or 80 psi at idle, then it eventually got back. The pressures seemed to surge up and down as I accelerated. After going at 2000 rpm and then dropping back to idle - I saw my pressures drop all the way to 30psi before recovering.

I also have a question about the physical movement of the throttle lever on the trans. It feels smooth and even spring pressure with the car off. When I go into Drive, the lever actually moves a little easier for the first 80% of travel or so. Then the last 20% is really stiff. It moves and returns but with about 10 times the pressure on it. Should it have that for the entire movement?

Thanks again.