G-bob, your running a motor plate so why dont you simply look into lowering the engine alittle vs. where you had it located. I would mach it all up with the headers in place and see if your gonna have clearance issues with the tubes prior to making the lowering move. You may even be able to space the k-member down some if you have some steering linkage clearance issues. I would figure out some way of running the spacer by dropping the engine. It shouldnt screw with your front driveshaft angle all that bad.
I also nticed that you guys ran the engine using a mechanical water pump driven off the crank. Well, you got yourself some more ponies right there by running an electric pump.
Its gonna be fun to see this car run now. You definitely have the chassis for it. Have you thought of putting some radial slicks on that HotRod?
Good job to IMM!!!

Oh yeah, When the Victors first came out, my friend built a Victor headed BigBlock for I believe CarCraft and it made similar numbers. I posted the data and everyone brushed it off like it wasnt possible with such a simple/mild combo using those heads. Well, you guys proved it again.

10.53 @ 125mph. 1.37 60 foot. Caltracs and Monoleafs, AFCO shocks.

Heads by INDIO MOTOR MACHINE; IMM.
CP Pistons, PC Carbs.