Originally Posted By sunroofgtx
And I might have been a duche, it was Sat night, you were getting nasty with me, and I buried two people who raised me that Saturday afternoon. I didn't have to answer or call you. I care about my product and customers. You haven't even given us a chance.

Umm ya I had called you earlier in the week describing the movement I was feeling on the upper half of the distributor shaft and you had said that's the advance mechanism and springs.
I was kind of skeptical of that but decided to take your word on it anyways.
Installed it after having installed the modified reluctor from ehrenberg, and heard the noise right away while watching the rotors postioton.
I only called you on Saturday cause you had called me from that number and left a voice mail asking me to call you back to discuss the rotor phasing issue more. I work Monday thru Friday 10 hour days, my lunch break during the week and The Weeknd is literally the only time I have to call people or do anything.
So yes you did call me back on Saturday but you basically said send it back and my tech department will decide your fate with this distributor.
I sent you photos of the phasing issue, videos of the radial play at the top half of the shaft, I've showed you pictures of the metal shavings on the pick up coil magnet.
What more evidence do you need that one of your distributors failed or has a qaulity control issue?
When I told you I was having a rotor phasing issue early last week, you literally said I have never heard of that before, and I was trying to do my best to explain rotor phasing And you just kept saying well you should be able to advance your timing or lower the timing, and I was trying to explain that the timing setting has nothing to do with rotor phasing.
Vacuum advance is the only thing that can affect it and I can't not run vacuum advance my fuel mileage would go down the drain even worse then it already is.
And you basically said that I had (modified) the distributor by installing a different reluctor.
You were pretty much giving me the impression that because I had installed a different reluctor that I messed up the distributor.
I showed you links to other mopar web pages with other guys having the exact same issue with the radial play at the reluctor side of the shaft.
I asked multiple times to have a second one sent to me free of charge based on these issues and was never given an answer.
I even offered to give firecore my debit card info while they were waiting for the arrival of the first unit to determine what failed and why and who's at fault for the failure.
You just basically said send me the one you bought not knowing if your going to be covered or not and have your vehicle down while we decide wether or not to take care of you.
If it were me I would have said another one is coming to you first thing Monday morning with a return tag for the otherness one send it back and try again, sorry for the inconvience.