Originally Posted By 68HemiB
M63 "S/E" bling (yes, I know there's no such thing as an R/T-S/E convertible). I am not sure what 6bblgt means about "belt mouldings", but this WAS an early build car. It had the rear argent panel, chrome on the front valence, back of the hood, along the top of the doors, and around the convertible boot (it's actually where the clips go that secure the convertible boot when the top is down and covered).

is your former R/T's VON Q03954? It would make sense that I'd seen it decades ago at one of the Spring Flings & wrote the fender tag info down & missed C15 (deluxe seat belts) for C16 (console) blush

the pictures are not the greatest but in the above pics of the ADAM-12 & MOD SQUAD R/Ts it appears the chrome mouldings on the tops of the doors & back of the hood/fenders are not there - anyone have a clearer screen capture that clarifies the issue?

I was aware of the '71-'72 MOD SQUAD 340 Challenger convertibles - there are a couple still out there - this thread is the first I've heard of red R/Ts used during the '70 season. up

mod squad 1972 Challenger.jpg